13:31 h / 2022/03/04
Retailers are being invited to apply for a delegate place on Brand Licensing Europe’s popular Retail Mentoring Programme (RMP).
Applications are open now until Friday 22 April 2022.
The free-to-attend, CPD-accredited course is delivered through a series of seminars, workshops and 1-2-1 consultancy sessions between May and September 2022. It is now in its 12th year and boasts hundreds of alumni from the likes of Marks & Spencer, John Lewis, Selfridges, Halfords, Asda George, Ann Summers, River Island, Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Toymaster, The Entertainer and Morrisons.
RMP delegates also benefit from:
- Insight from best-in-class retailers, agents and brand owners on how successful licensing partnerships are delivered across a range of categories from apparel to homeware
- Practical insights into building robust, timely and commercially viable licensing programmes
- Understanding critical legal, technical, financial and licensing terminology
- An invitation to join Li, an introduction to all of the key aspects of the licensing industry
- Licensor sessions where retail delegates spend a day with leading brands to better understand what goes into a successful licensing partnership
- Brand discovery sessions – find out who owns what brands and how to build relationships
- Visual merchandising workshops – learn how to make consumer products stand-out online and in-store
- Introductions to leading licensors and agents representing a huge range of the world’s most popular and well-known brands
- Invitations to networking and social events within the licensing industry
To take part, retailers are asked to sign up on the BLE website and fill out the form.