At Poppik, we believe that the world is exciting, that it is an inexhaustible source of joy and discovery. Faced with the negative images that assail children, we believe that it is essential to offer them an optimistic vision of life.
We want the children to have confidence in themselves, to be eager to grow up. We want them to be driven by passion, curiosity, the desire to explore, so that they can become the awake actors of tomorrow's world.
We cultivate children's self-confidence, we help them to learn intelligently, to understand, to discern, to choose, to think for themselves.
We offer games and activities that are 100% playful, enriching and beautiful, which are open doors to the world.
Poppik is available in many formats for a wide variety of uses, adapted to the desires, passions and personalities of each and everyone.
A Poppik is a poster or cards to be made with tens, hundreds or thousands of stickers to be stuck on a decor. By following the indications, we stick various stickers on the locations in order to reconstitute little by little a giant and colored image. The process is very simple, the result is amazing!
Thank you who? Thank you Poppik!
Contains: 1 poster (140 x 25 cm) + 750 stickers
From 3 years old
Design: Charlotte Roederer
This activity looks like a sticker puzzle, or a coloring sticker. It was designed for children from 3 to 6 years old. It uses visual recognition (colors and shapes) and precision of gesture. By placing the stickers on the large poster, the child will make the animals and the tropical seas decoration appear.
It's easy, it doesn't stain. And the children have fun without the help of adults for hours!
This sticker activity cleverly occupies the children, far from the screens.
- As with a giant puzzle or coloring book, you can play with several people. Here, the format is giant (140 x 25 cm) and the stickers are very numerous (more than 750).
- The activity uses visual recognition (colors and shapes).
- Handling the stickers promotes concentration and calmness for long periods of time (parents love it :-)
- These creative stickers train fine motor skills and application.
- This activity enhances the child's self-esteem because the result is amazing.
- The sticker activity is easy, even for children who are not very manual.
- Once the creative activity is over, the frieze is hung in the room... and there are many stickers left to create freely. It's easier to hang on the wall than a puzzle!
In an ecological concern, this educational game is not made in Asia, but in the European Union (Poland).
- We have opted for flat packaging to reduce the ecological impact (manufacturing and transport) as much as possible.
- We have entrusted the manufacturing follow-up to the French office Leporello, signatory of the Responsible Supplier Relations Charter.
- The stickers are semi-repositionable, so that they can be replaced once or twice in case of error. Just like a puzzle, you have the right to make a mistake!
- All our creative hobbies for children are in accordance with the CE toy standard, guaranteed phthalate-free.
ADVISE FOR USE:
The large panorama is folded like an accordion. It can be used in two ways:
- Unfold it completely, place it on the floor, on a large table or hang it on the wall. You can then complete the panorama with the stickers, alone or with several people.
- Alternatively, do not unfold the panorama completely, but turn the pages like a book. In this case, the child plays alone and sticks the stickers one page after the other. You can take the activity with you when you travel, to play on the train or in the plane.
- The pouch contains a very large number of stickers: we advise to carry out the activity in several sessions.
- The panorama and the sticker sheets can be easily stored in the pocket.
- - This activity is ideal to keep a small group of children busy during a birthday party or an afternoon game (easy to set up, fun for all, even for those who are not manual, does not stain, adult help is not required). Even more fun than a puzzle!
01 Jan 2020
Recommended retail price:
- Yousra DjelloulPOPPIK
- Tel: +33 6 52 42 08 67