Hall 7A of the Spielwarenmesse will be open to end consumers from 10 am to 6 pm on February 4 and 5, 2023.
Large and small manufacturers show products for beginners, professionals and collectors. In addition to the market leader Märklin from the model railroad sector, Faller, Kato, Noch, Tillig and Viessmann, among others, will be presenting themselves. In the model building sector, for example, Italeri, IXO-IST, Tamiya Carson, Schuco, Solido and Wilesco will be represented.
With your e-ticket you only have access to hall 7A via the Entrance Ost on the day printed on the ticket. If you arrive by public transport, please use the free shuttle bus that will take you from the Entrance Mitte to the Entrance Ost.
The hall at a glance:
- Classic model railways meet innovations
- Current trends and innovations in the RC construction
- Ever-popular products such as diecast models and plastic model kits
- Joint stand for small-volume manufacturers enhances the model railway offering at the Spielwarenmesse
- Model construction accessories, such as tools, adhesives, paints and airbrushes
- Miniature funfair of different clubs from Nuremberg and surroundings
Get your ticket now
6 - 17 years*
*Access from 6 years only accompanied by a parent or guardian
|free of charge|
|over 18 years||6 €|
Tickets are only available as e-tickets, each for Saturday, 04 February or Sunday, 05 February 2023. Please note that you buy your ticket online before you arrive at the exhibition center. There is no box office available on site.
With your e-ticket you only have access to hall 7A via the Entrance Ost on the days printed on the ticket. If you arrive by public transport, please use the free shuttle bus that will take you from the Entrance Mitte to the Entrance Ost.